Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

What I Know For Sure

Oprah has posed a question to mankind; what do you know for sure? I found this to be an interesting question in such a time as this. I began thinking and this is the list I have developed.

1. I am loved, undeserevedly, by the Lord of all creation.

2. I should have relished childhood more, instead of wishing adulthood so quickly.

3. My body will never move like it did when I was 14.

4. Time will never slow down. Instead, regardless of my disapproval, it will hurry along my life.

5. There will never be a more care free time than college.

6. True frienship is not easliy found.

7. There is something soothing in chocolate milk, even if you are lactose intolorant.

8. A baby's smile makes me reflect their same joy.

9. A child's laughter is contagious.

10. I will always have tears stored away for every occasion.

11. The first snowfall is always the most beautiful.

12. There is great benefit of looking at yourself for who you truely are, ugliness and beauty, and determining to be who Christ has made you to be.

13. Families are little boxs of complicated contradictions. At least my family is.

14. Your first true love will never be forgotten, regardless of the tactics you use to rid yourself of them.

15. There is a chemical reaction within a woman when she is in love or is pregnant that makes her glow.

No comments: