Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

That AhHaHa

I'm really loving this blogging thing. It's helping me to document the ridiculous things that happen in my life, bringing much joy and laughter as I reread or remember to write. Such as right now, my sweet Valentine's Day consisted of a children's card reading "You're as cute as a kitten!" and a non-insured immigrant hitting my parked car. Sad right? But hilarious when you look at in the context of the rest of my life story.

You see I have had a time with cars. Let's reminisce shall we?

Car 1: Gold Beast- speedometer rarely worked and decided to stop working without warning.
Car 2: Saggy Ceiling- window would slip into the door (awful for rainy days) and caught on fire on 70.
Car 3: Blue Tempo- old school but good, traded in for...
Car 4: Maroon Malibu- week 3 of owning I tapped a brick wall, that same week I flipped it completely totalling it.
Car 5: White Cobalt- hit by a drunk driver within months of owning
Car 6: Jeep- I only had for a month or so waiting for the cobalt to get fixed.
Repeat Car 5: White Cobalt- glowing clutch in year 4 of owning, days after fixing glowing clutch I ran into a 2 foot puddle flooding out my engine $1000 and 2 months later on a snowy day the afore mentioned non-insured driver hit my parked car.

I go through cars like I go through apartments! Hahaha

So, I'm here with my bruised up car just choosing to laugh, otherwise I would be forced to cry. It's that AH! Haha

No comments: