Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Link Love.

I learned to knit this weekend! The very very basics but it's learned and actually in there. My hands are itching to get my own needles and yarn and get to work with newly learned activities of knitting and crocheting! I've been wanting to do this for years and now the Lord has blessed me with brilliantly talented friends that don't mind teaching this often slow learner.

 But with all this crafting energy going on here it makes me kind of jealous that I wasn't there.


With all this new fabric crafting I'm inspired to do, I've forgotten my first love of making jewelry. But when I look at all of this, I'm confident she's got it under wraps. So darling don't you think?




Then, to tote with some outfit that exists in my imagination's closet.
This fantastic little clutch or wallet, whichever I choose.



And Oh GOSH! I should never browse because guess what I found.
A little spot called The Breadman's Wife.
Y'all know my addiction to bread!



This Link Love. comes directly from Dandee! I couldn't get past all of her awesome stuff and links. Be sure to check out her blog.

No comments: