Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sweet Friends

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your continued support of my little writings in this, my little corner of the world. As you may have noticed I have not been blogging. My life's pace has picked up quite a bit and I haven't yet found the rhythm. As soon as I do you will be among the first to know.

Know that I miss sharing my life and thoughts about it with you. Some stories to look forward to when I return are:

  • Perfectly Timed "Ghost" of My Past (Happy Halloween btw)
  • Another Year, Another Move?
  • New Hobbies and Such
And of course you can always check in over at anglinlaurae.blogspot.com and see what we are up to. Thanks for your patience and your prayers. They are much needed right now dear ones.

With Love,
Angielee

1 comment:

Renee Badenoch said...

Dear Angie,

the only thing I love more than checking my stats (which I do about three times a day) is checking my comments. I'ma spread some COMMENT LOVE over here.

Soooo... I love your blog. I miss you, and it is nice to get a dose of Angie in Korea. You are a good photographer. I'm glad to hear that your finding things to fill up your time with. Toms are awesome and I hope you get a pair soon. I am looking forward to the perfectly timed ghost of your past story.

-Renee