Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

25ish random things about me

Ok so I've been tagged in about a billion of those notes so I'm giving in and doing it! Yeah for peer pressure :)

1. I almost stepped in a pile of poop in the middle of the school hallway. You explain that!
2. Breakfast is my favorite meal.
3. I decided not to be a nurse because I don't like blood.
4. Secretly I decided not to be a nurse because the cadavers in the back of the book looked like jerky and eggs.
5. I once had a pig's stomach burst on my palm, leaking bile all over the floor. It was awesome.
6. I just started sponsering a precious little girl named Astrid from Hondorus.
7. I have never been more embarassed than when I was 15, in the middle of the night I wet the couch at a friends house.
8. Until, I was 22 and wet my pants walking the stairs to my apartment with groceries.
9. I love chowing down on Cheetos Puffs because I like to then dig them out of my teeth.
10. I once went exorcist spewing green vomit all over our blue bathroom. Thanks St. Patrick!
11. First day of teaching my skirt got caught in my backless fan and nearly came all the way off.
12. I can't remember the last time I was tickled.
13. I wish I could spend 15 minutes just rolling on bubble wrap. I love it!
14. I ran into a tree once while walking out some anger.
15. I love monkey bread!
16. I have a fear of being shot... with a rubber band.
17. I like drawing though I am not good at it.
18. I sometimes stand in mirror and make faces just to see what I can do.
19. I know I am smarter than a 5th grader.
20. I don't actually like athletics I just like crowds so I love going to athletic events.
21. I hate washing dishes!
22. I also hate putting clothes away.
23. I feel guilty for not knowing alot about black history. But honestly I just don't know alot about history.
24. I don't really care about politics, so much so that I had to take Government twice in college.
25. I'm always impressed with how much dead skin I can scuff off my heels with ped egg.

Because I can:
26. I once saw a friend blowing her nose into her t shirt. I ran with the idea and cut up some old T-shirts that I loved but never wore and now use them as hankies. Soft and cheap, winner!
27. I used to fake my eye exam because I wanted glasses. Then I noticed that I didn't so much look good in glasses.
28. I wanted braces when I was younger so I put paper clips around my mouth to at least get the retainer effect.
29. I always wanted to be a tap dancer so I also took those handy paper clips and glued them to the bottom of my shoes.
30. I wanted to smoke when I was younger but knew it was bad so I opted for "smoking" a q-tip. Talk about cotton mouth!

No comments: