Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Post 100

So yesterday was just one of those opps days. Where all I can say to any given thing is oops!
  • I called my Alderman (woman) to take care of my $1401 tickets. To find out out that indeed 789.0 and 612.0 are the ordinances I violated, not the ticket amounts. Oops!
  • I called to make sure I still had a job with Special School District and because I had never called to unblock my number for them I wasn't receiving any jobs. Oops!
  • I went to Clayton to register my car a year late. Oops!
  • I paid to park at the wrong building. Oops.
  • In getting in and out of my car I ripped my tights at the butt, which led to what you could imagine as butt-less tights. (so sad and embarrassing but true.) Oops!
  • I wore ear rings that sounded like wind chimes in my ears on a night where I need to be able to hear other people speaking. Oops!
Yes, a day filled with "oops" but it was a great day! Hope your Tuesday is great one!

2 comments:

jay sauser said...

keep your head up. wow

jay sauser said...

keep your head up. wow