Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Let The Games Begin

Have I told you? I've started a new blog! We'll not "I've" but "we've". Three friends and myself have started a little project that we are documenting over at Something New. You may have heard of it, 101 in 1001? No? Well let me explain it to you.
We've made a list of 101 tasks to complete in 1001 days which is essentially 2 years and 9 months. I'm excited about this little project for a multitude of reasons. 1. I love new projects 2. With my boubt of down time, I like something to occupy it 3. I'm excited to try new things 4.The challenge 

I'm sure there are other reasons but for today four reasons are going to be considered a multitude.  :)

I feel like I need to have a little strategy to complete everything. There is one task imparticular that I think I'm going to find really challenging. That's collecting a post card from every state! Ahhh! So, I figured I'd get started on that one first. Here's where you come in my lovely occasional readers and followers. If you live in a state other than MO I would love for you to send me a post card. Or if you are a traveler and think of it, pick me up a post card. I'd love to hear from you anyways! How much fun that you could be apart of this little adventure with me. If you need my address I'll gladly give it to you!

Make sure you pop on over and visit our adventure in the next 1001 days! We'd love to read your thoughts!

No comments: