Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Favorites

My friends. I went to another craft show on Saturday (AHHHHHH!!! LOVE). My heart soars. MY HEART SOARS!!! So I just wanted to show you two of my faves.

It was a rainy, kind of icks day for an outdoor craft show so there weren't as many vendors there. However the one that sent me over board in giddiness at the last show at Oak Knoll was there. I nabbed a card and can show you her stuff!

I have to tell you, when I was in high school I used to wear thrift store bought ties around my head as head bands. I loved it, minus the having to retie it because, well ties weren't meant for heads. SO, Buffalo Blue has solved my dilemma! Yippie!






















Then, I found Cristin Rae, who is the cutest, sweetest, and talented BELIEVER. I LOVED all of her stuff. So, I bought a sweet flower clip and rocked it all day yesterday. I got lots o'compliments!




Like Cristin Rae's stuff?
You can get 10% off your online purchase.
Just use this code:
10PERCENT
enjoy!

1 comment:

KimMalk said...

I don't think I've ever seen anyone wear a tie as a headband--that's really out of the box thinking. The crocheted pieces are adorable.

To answer your question about using Bible pages for rolled rose flowers--if it has onion skin pages, it might be too light weight. Good luck!