Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 11

So I had this brilliant idea to keep y'all updated about the events of the day, everyday, so you knew how you could be praying specifically. In a perfect world I dream of writing daily and posting pictures. The reality is that for better or for worse I am a procrastinator (ex1. On my awesome 2 week countdown, I had planned to begin writing these like first thing. Instead, its the day I leave a few hours before I get picked up.) It just is what it is. Also, I really like the idea of actually being present in the moment. If I'm always thinking of how I'll share that moment I'll actually miss out on the moment itself. Know what I mean? So with that, I leave you a little prayer guide, scheduled to be posted daily right here on my little corner. Thanks for your support and prayers. And I mean that.


Because I don't actually have the brain power at this very moment to figure out when to schedule to post these so that you're actually praying for me the day the events occur I'm just going to post a day ahead of schedule. If that makes sense. (Just go with it.)

TUESDAY
Hello America. Traveling from Boston to St. Louis today.

  • Pray for a happy flight. :) In all seriousness pray that I make my flight back home and don't oversleep!
  • Pray that as I transition back home well as I go back to work Wednesday.
  • Pray that I wouldn't be quick to file this experience away as a good memory but that I would really work through what the Lord has taught me and still desires to teach and show me.
  • Also pray for the friendships that were built, that they would be of mutual benefit to each other as we seek to continue to honor God in the service He's called us to right now.
Thank you for walking with me through this in prayer. What a blessing you are!

No comments: