Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Joyful Noises

I've been having a difficult time getting into the word lately. Finding lesser things to busy myself with. I recognize the defeat and vow to be different tomorrow. Today I came outside to begin studying and heard these awful cries from surrounding birds. Not the beautiful tweeting I was used to hearing but more screeching. I thought to get annoyed and go back inside but then it occurred to me that this is my voice right now. My feeble attempts at study are not these beautiful songs like they used to be. Instead they are more screeches and stutterings. But I was also reassured they are something. I am making a joyful noise to the Lord though it may not be a beautiful one right now.

Speaking of joyful noise, have you heard this? If you're a softy and always ready to be amazed you might want to get a tissue ready cause it's pretty amazing.

No comments: