Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Secretary Says So & {my new obsession}

A part of my dear family at New City has decided to go serve back in their home city in Canada. With joy and sorrow I'm in the process of saying goodbye to them and their children. How heartbreaking to say goodbye to this cuddly chunk.Aye. He is one of the sweetest things I've ever known. I will miss mothering him Sunday mornings and being taken for his mother! Once I was told he had the best seat in the house by a stranger as he rested on my chest. Completely inappropriate? Yes. Unforgettable memory? Yes. Want more information about what they'll be doing in Canada? Email this guy's daddy!


I'm a little bit taken by "magical" moments these days. For me, flying a kite on my own successfully is absolutely magical. I had tried to get it up for quite some time with no luck. Just as I was rounding up everyone to go inside I tried it one last time and this is what happened. My feet on the ground and my heart soaring with that little kite. Pretty amazing.

 FOOD TRUCK FRIDAYS! So fun. Except that we sat in the car in traffic for far too long only realizing the lines for food were longer. Epic FAILURE! So instead of food from a truck we went to....
A VEGETABLE GARDEN!
Not quite as exciting as a food truck?


Except that it's a thousand more times exciting than a food truck because this a food building! It's the size of a truck. Working with probably the same amount of equipment and space. Yet still COMPLETELY delish!


I introduce you to Fozzies! Oh my word! I just have to say I'm sorry my life went so long without it.
LIFE CHANGING!


Parmesan and herb chips with Chicken Parmesan
Not pictured: Foz-ilicious Shake (caramel, apple, and GOAT CHEESE)
OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!


These girls are so happy to be at Fozzies! Look at them.
Thank you a trillion times over for introducing me to Fozzies.


So, I'm reconsidering moving to London now that I've found this place. I could just buy the Silver Streaker (which is btw what I call myself when my gray temple hairs get out of control.)
Serendipity.


No comments: