Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

The Waist is High but the Crotch is Low

So this title came from a time when Emily and I were watching Fashion Star and that lady Kara Laricks (the one who won) wore and made those crazy pants with the high waist and the low crotch and some kind of crookedness going on in between. Oh my.


Confession: A blog I enjoy posted this video and I found myself watching it, longing to be on my own pantoon. Fully decorated with a slide and fun dancing. Bigger confession... I may have watched that video more than once.

Tonight I had high hopes of starting and finishing a to-do list I made last week..... That didn't happen. Between fun blogs and Facebook updates the time just slipped away. Dang it!

I'm currently listening to a song called Get It Together. Lyrics: "You're gonna have to get it together cause you're coming apart". So I'm going to go ahead and take my cue and start working on that to- do list.

Saturday is Great American Backyard Campout Day. (Ya, it's a real thing! You know how I love my holidays!) Thinking about grabbing the neices, building a teepee like this one (how cute is that!), relaxing by the pool, and talking teeneybopper girl stuff. Sounds kind of perf actually.(I thought about writing the whole word but then just decided to own the fact that this is how I talk now. It is what it is!) 

 (pic here)

It's Friday! Hope it's a happy one!

No comments: